SUNDAY DROP OFF:
- CAMPERS ARE TO BE DROPPED OFF BETWEEN 2-3PM ON SUNDAY FOR WEEK LONG CAMPS.
- DAY CAMPERS ARE TO BE DROPPED OFF BETWEEN 730-830AM.
FRIDAY PICK UP:
- OUR CAMPERS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD BE PICKED UP BETWEEN 2-3PM.
- OUR GRADED CAMPERS SHOULD BE PICKED UP BETWEEN 4-5PM.
- OUR DAY CAMPERS SHOULD BE PICKED UP BETWEEN 430-530PM.
Fax Number: 315-536-2128
Camp Whitman has over 117 acres on the west side of Seneca Lake. Campers live in small cabins clustered in family groups around fire rings, and eat together in a large dining hall. Bathroom facilities include the main shower house with flush toilets, and outhouses throughout the camp. Many opportunities for exploring abound in the woods, ravines, meadows, Punnett’s Pond, and lakefront. Organized recreation takes place on the playing field, in canoes and sailboats at the lakefront, and at the pool for the supervised swimming.
CLICK ON THE COMPUTER ICON TO REGISTER FOR CAMP: Coming Soon!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
OR CALL OUR OFFICE: 315.536.7753!